Sunday, March 22, 2009

My 2nd Met Monday - a simple flower fix

Hi and welcome to my second Met Monday. Metamorphosis Monday is hosted by the very talented and creative Susan at Between Naps on the Porch.

This is a quickie Met for me. I have a glass topped table on my patio that I love. I also have a container that holds four pots that I usually plant and set in the center of my table. Problem is every time I water my flowers the pots are too small and I end up with a mess on my glass table. My solution came when I went to Tai Pan Trading Co and found these happy little daisies and four new pots. I know fake flowers outside, how tacky. Well I decided to do it anyway so here is my project.

The set up:

These are my supplies:
4 Pots
4 sets of daisies
Spanish Moss
Green and purple ribbon

I quickly put the daisies into the pots, added the moss and ......


I have a cute arrangement for my table and my table will stay clean.
I can change my pots out with real flowers at anytime.


Actually I have the old pots that I can plant and put somewhere else
and change them out if need be. But when I look outside I see a pretty
and happy little arrangement.


Thanks for stopping by, now back to Susan's for more fun.

Related Posts with Thumbnails