Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Outdoor Wednesday ... Field of Dreams

Thank you to Susan at ASouthernDaydreamer for hosting another fantastic Outdoor Wednesday.



This weekend I was lucky enough to go to a baseball game, a double header to be exact.
I don't know if any of
you in blogland enjoy baseball, but there is something about
the smell of spring that reminds me of baseball. After years
of following my kids from one baseball/softball field to the next
I have grown to love the smell of the
freshly mown grass and there is nothing prettier than the green
of a baseball field especially when the field overlooks
the Pacific Ocean in San Diego, Ca.

The green infield with the Mighty Casey up to bat.
This was the view from the cheap seats.

It was a beautiful warm day.

Ahh - the anticipation of the game.


And instead of striking out as the story goes, the mighty Casey
gave us a homerun ................

Now back to our hostess Susan's for more Outdoor fun.
Related Posts with Thumbnails