Sunday, March 1, 2009

Metamorphosis Monday - A Wee Front Door Change

Thank you Susan at Between Naps on the Porch for hosting another Metamorphosis Monday.
I am so happy to be a participant this week.

Welcome to my Front Porch .........


I am going to share just a small change to my front entry. The entire
porch is a mess but I only had time to spruce up the front door area.

The Before




Notice the shoes left on the porch? At least my ficus is still alive. I made
a trip to the nursery for some flowers.




A view from the side
The alcove


The After

I planted some pansies and my girlfriend
gave me a lovely azalea for my birthday. It is blooming
beautifully.

An arrangement for the front door.


A little lady to welcome you.





Thank you for relaxing on my porch, now return to Susan's for more metamorphosis mondays
Related Posts with Thumbnails