Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Playing with my camera

Happy Outdoor Wednesday.
This event is hosted every week by the very lovely Susan
At a Southern Daydreamer. Check out her
wonderful blog and see who else is participating today.
I got a new camera several months ago and have been
having fun playing with it.
For Outdoor Wednesday today I played
with the focus.
Here I focused on the flower with the birdbath in the background.







And here is the fountain in focus and the rose out of focus in the foreground

And in reverse



I love my camera and am anxious to take a photography class to not only learn more about my camera but more about how to take photos. I am so inspired by the beautiful pictures the bloggers in blogland post.

There must be a lot of professionals out there. Speaking of beautiful photographers head back to Susan's for more outstanding photos and outdoor fun. Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails