Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The Secret Life of an American Baby



Babies live in their own secret world and Madison is no exception. She is one of those babies that puts everything in her mouth.


I had one of those....Stacy ....she went as far as putting a live cricket in her mouth. Honestly, I don't know how she caught it, and I wouldn't have believed it but I witnessed the whole thing.

Madison dropped by last night and since she would rather be running around with Riley

(but can't quite walk yet)

she is content to crawl (outside on the hard concrete)

She is very stealth -like and I am sure she thought no one was watching..... but we were.


She headed over to the planter...


What's this brown stuff...kinda looks like chocolate?




If I can just pull myself up and have a peak... no one is watching.





Doesn't feel like chocolate but maybe if I can get a closer look.

Don't tell Gwammom but she has let all of these beautiful flowers die.


Maybe one quick taste while no one is looking.
A girl needs her chocolate


Yucky .... not too good.


But this is a big yard and I can always try something else.
Tee hee!




Maybe down there.


Like my grandma's friend says..... I'm off like a herd of turtles.

Related Posts with Thumbnails