Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Miss You

Road Trip to Arizona




Sean and Mom took off on their road trip to Arizona yesterday... these two are pretty scary together in a vehicle that needs to travel in the "right" direction. The two of them get to talking and forget to follow the map. Good thing Arizona is the 10 Freeway all the way. No deviation ... although I did expect them back after they stopped at Blythe for lunch ;). I told them to head East and all would be well. Armed with books on tape, an Ipod of music, and a few snacks and beverages they were off.

They made it, and mom will be visiting Tommy and Diane for the month of September. She will be enjoying family...volleyball...family....swim meets ....and family. My house was so empty this morning when I got up...no one doing my dishes... no one starting a wash... even Ivy was looking for her to give her breakfast. So mom I miss you and it hasn't even been 24 hours. Have fun and I will be looking forward to your return.

Related Posts with Thumbnails