Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Outdoor Wednesday - Coyote Ugly

Welcome to Outdoor Wednesday
hosted by the wonderful and talented
Susan at A Southern Daydreamer who is always there
to make sure we can all participate in this weekly event.


Thanks Susan

Wild Kingdom


Do you remember that show when we were kids?

Wow, the wildlife
they showed, creatures we never thought we would see up close and personal.

For being a city girl I sure have had some wildlife
right in my own backyard lately, some friendly and some not so much.


My most recent encounter was in the middle of the day. I was
standing at my sink which looks out to the backyard. Staring at me from
around the pool was Wile E. Coyote minus the Roadrunner.
At first I couldn't believe what I was
seeing .... and maybe he couldn't believe what he was seeing because as I was staring at him, he was just staring back at
me through the window. He knew I was there and wasn't the
least bit intimidated. He was almost daring me to question his presence
in "my" yard. The nerve.

A closer look..
(If you click on the pics you can get an even closer look)


I ran to get a better picture and Mr. Coyote took off. He wasn't afraid of me, he just didn't want to show up on my blog.


He jumped right over this 6 foot wall like it was nothing.

I hope he doesn't make a habit of visiting but you are all.
welcome any time.

Thanks for stopping by...

Now back to Susan's for more outdoor fun.

Related Posts with Thumbnails