Sunday, January 10, 2010

Christmas Eve Table

Since this is a "Power Post" to get it all in I wanted to share my
Christmas Eve table.  I loved this table.
I did it in whites, silver and black.  The black made it quite striking,
in fact in would have made a great
New Year's Eve table as well.




I loved the tulips I found. Beautiful white tulips
that were perfect with my whites, silver trees and my crystal reindeer.





I found these black candles with silver Christmas trees and rhinestones at Kohls... that's where my inspiration came from.





Everyone loved this table too.  It was very sparkly and different.


A few grazing reindeer






 And a few of the V.I.P. guests.
Don't they look sweet in their pretty dresses?





And of course Christmas Eve wouldn't be complete without
Pop Pop reading us all The Three Trees.


Related Posts with Thumbnails