Monday, January 25, 2010

It's Good to Have Friends Bearing Gifts

What's the old saying?  Beware friends bearing gifts....not

If you have been traveling around the block blog this morning,
you will see the lovely post by my friend
She and her husband Greg joined my husband Kevin and me
for dinner on Saturday night.
We had a blast.
So much so, I totally lost track of time and
I even stayed up past my bedtime.

One of the best things
(well actually there were too many best things to pick just one)
  was the little package
Kris brought in with her...
no not the sushi...





Can you peek into the bag...do you see what's in there.
Obviously you can't see
what was in the wrapper...

BECAUSE IT IS GONE...THEY'RE ALL GONE....
I ATE THEM....
  I ATE ALL FOUR OF THEM.... I FEEL A BIT GUILTY BUT THEY WERE DELICIOUS,
THE BEST MUFFINS IN THE WORLD,
P_ _ _ MUFFINS,
AS HER KIDS SO FONDLY CALL THEM.



So I shall go on record and say

"I AM A PIG"






Dinner with the Grovers
Lovely evening spent eating and laughing






  "Pink Flamingos" flocking to the table







And when "Pigs Fly"





I will confess to eating muffins and hope that
muffin confession equals no calories eaten.

Thanks Kris, for the best
oatmeal, banana, chocolate chip delicious scrumptious muffins

Dinner with the Grovers...priceless

Related Posts with Thumbnails