Monday, January 4, 2010

New Years Resolutions

New Years Resolutions

 

Okay, okay the peer pressure has consumed me and I must make my list of my New Year’s Resolutions. It’s not that I don’t have any….it’s just that once your write them down they become soooo real and maybe soooo real you have to start working on them.



My friend Kris has a great list, and after reading it I began to think it was my list too, so bear with me if some of my resolutions sound familiar.


Here they are:


1. Lose about 20 pounds (may as well do it by Kris’ 50th…sounds like a great goal)

2. Plan a trip to Hawaii with the hubster. (he is already saying he is ready to go back and he needs the break, he works too hard)

3. Take more trips with Kris and her Mr. (maybe Big Bear…what do you think?)

4. Go to Kris and Greg’s when Kris entertains more. (I really like this one)

5. Okay, back to me … I really want to work on my house. The inside is badly in need of paint and I want to start on one side and work my way through the whole house. You all know how dangerous it is to start one project in the house, it totally opens up a can of worms and makes you want to change everything. So I will have to control myself and stay focused.

6. Be more physical. I started this one this morning and ran with the hubster. It was difficult, but I would like to snow ski and do some major hiking this year (Rock Creek here I come)

7. I like Kris’ number 12. Do more with friends but I will give that a twist and say do more with Kris, since our lives have gotten in the way of that and I miss it. I would also like to take my annual trip to Oregon with the Bunco girls this year.  It is always so fun to have girlfriend time.

8. I would love to take a photography class with my new camera (the camera that is smarter than me). That puppy can probably take pictures on it’s own I just need to figure out which setting to use.

9. Have patience around the house. My household dianamics have changed a bit and I need to be a bit more patient.

10. Work on my spiritual soul, live life to it’s fullest and not put off till tomorrow, but live for today.




I guess when you sit down and write them you end up getting serious so

I hope this is doable.
It would make for a very good 2010.



Happy New Year!



Related Posts with Thumbnails