Thursday, June 18, 2009

Marty's Cloch Party - Do you believe in Fairies?


Cloche Party

Thank you to Marty at A Stroll Thru Life, for hosting this party. I never
like to miss a party so I had to join in.


Do you believe in Fairies?
I do, they live in my garden and every once in a while they let themselves be seen.

While doing a tablescape recently I met up with one.


I pulled out a cloche to put a little cake in to use in my tablescape.
My table was filled with flowers. There were magnolias, lilies, roses and such. I guess while I wasn't looking a Flower Fairy moved in.

She stayed to reign over my table and then before I knew it she disappeared back to the garden. I know she'll be back and I will eagerly anticipate her return.




Now back to Marty's party and Enjoy.
Related Posts with Thumbnails