Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Tablescape Thursday and Thrifty Thursday

Welcome to Tablescape Thursday and

Thrifty Thursday....


Tablescape Thursday is hosted by the lovely Susan at Between Naps on the Porch


and Thrifty Thursday is hosted by the lovely Leigh at


Go to these blogs to visit all the participants


for these events today. You will be in for a treat.



Pretty in Pink (and Green)

Today I am sharing a table inspired by a clearance tablecloth
in shade of pinks and greens. I also got these pretty
cream chargers with a cut work design. Don't you just love
the look of those red tags?


and I must not forget the ultimate thrifty find ... flowers from my garden. "FREE"


I started with the cream cut work charger

Added a green Tracy Porter plate from Target



Added a pretty pink and green plaid salad plate I got 2 summers ago at Ross.


Topped off with a pink napkin tied with a crystal garland.



Highlights include:
a sugar and creamer and cups and saucers from my wedding china
from Noritake - the crystal wine glasses are also from my wedding.
Something old, Something new....
A close up of the place setting.

The pink water pitcher has come in quite handy.




Here is a closeup of the pretty pattern on the tablecloth


I used an apothecary jar from my bedroom as the vase for the flowers. I love
the design on the apothecary jar.
These are the first hydrangeas of the season and of course my ever present roses.

The cut work in the runner mirrors the cut work in the chargers.


Can you see who is peeking out from behind the candle holders.
They still don't have names for these guys. I would love some suggestions.


I also love the green place mats with the lace edge. The coffee pot was a gift from hubby
years ago.



Thanks for stopping in. Now pop on over to Susan's and Leigh's
and see what blogland has to offer (you will not be disappointed)




Enjoy your day and please come back and visit soon.



Happy Thursday!

Related Posts with Thumbnails