Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Visitors Welcome - Guest Room Makeover

Visitors Welcome

This is Sean's old room that I have turned into a guest room.
I still have a ways to go but I thought I would show the interim view.
Window coverings seem to be my last purchase.
Maybe because I always want to make them and never have time.
I think I will look for just a simple valance for now and move on.

This dresser is left over from my master bedroom set. The Master does not have enough wall space to accommodate it. I like it in this room though.


I bought this iron headboard about 3 years ago. I have a weakness
for iron. I would like an antique black iron daybed for my office.
I have been looking on Craig's list, so if anyone hears of a daybed let me know.


I need to do something with the window seat too. I will have to ponder on it.

Any suggestions?

Related Posts with Thumbnails