Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Night at the Museum 2

Sunday was study group for Kevin again so I strategically made my escape.
I wasn't as lucky this time because my movie of choice was

Night at the Museum
Battle of the Smithsonian


It was cute, and had it's moments but wasn't high on my favorite list.
The 2 highlights for me Amelia Earhart and Napoleon. Oh, and I can't
forget one of my all time favorite character actors Hank Azaria.

Did anyone see him in America's Sweethearts?

His accents crack me up. He was a cross between Dustin Hoffman in Hook and JeremyIrons of the Lion King with a lisp.
My other favorite was Napoleon. He should have had a bigger part because he could have been fantastic.


The best was Amy Adams as Amelia Earhart. She
was spunky and full of adventure. A girl a head of her time.
If you picture what Amelia Earhart would have been like I think Amy Adams
nailed it.

Overall it was entertaining but try and get a discounted ticket ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails