Monday, June 1, 2009

UP

Sunday was such a nice day. I got up and puttered with my flowers, did
a few loads of laundry and straightened my house. At about 3:00 Kevin
begins his study group and I find alternative forms of entertainment.
This week I called the mothers (my mom, Diana and my mother in law, Delores) and
asked them if they would like to go to the movies with me.
I had chosen UP on a recommendation from Sean.
He had been roped into going the night before by some friends.
The mothers immediately accepted my offer and we were off to a 4:00 show.

The star of our show is Carl. Here he is with his wife Ellie looking at cloud formations.

This is Russell, our friendly neighborhood scout.


and this is Dug, man's best friend.
I have to say this is the most charming animated movie I have seen in a long time.
It was very moving, funny, colorful, and well just beautiful. I am curious to see how kids like this film because to me it was all for the adults. After the movie, the people in the theater
actually clapped. It was a beautiful movie. I highly recommend it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails