Sunday, June 7, 2009

Mirror, mirror on the Wall........


Here are the fairest of them all .....


Riley and Madison had a visit from their cousin this weekend.
Jocelyn Rush (I may have spelled her name wrong) brought
her mom and dad to visit the California Rush's.
I got to visit a little with Jocelyn this morning and she and Riley

decided to play dress up. I just happened to have my camera so here a few pictures

I think they need to work on those natural smiles.

They loved their dresses.



Jocelyn has the pose down perfectly.



Nice to have an older cousin to show you the ropes. Check out the shoes.



Madison was watching with much interest and decided even
though she wasn't dressing up she wanted her picture taken too.
She is fascinated with the older girls.


Fun


Related Posts with Thumbnails