Monday, February 22, 2010

The Legs have it.

I am going out on a limb (no pun intended here)
and posting these pictures. 

Kristi got a reprieve from mommy duties on Saturday,
so we went to lunch and did a little light shopping (Thanks Tim)
On the way home we passed the most amazing muscle
I have ever seen. 
I am a little embarrassed to post it, but I just had to share. 
Wow! 
So here is the picture Kristi
took with my phone from the moving car. 
The things I go through to bring you blogworthy posts......or is it???


Here is proof that Kristi is the stalker and not me....actually it was me....
Kristi was being the obedient daughter and following directions,
I was the getaway driver

and last but not least...this is the creative picture. 
We must make our blogs
as artistic as possible.


Thanks for putting up with my warped sense
of humorous ... or is it the thigh????
Related Posts with Thumbnails