Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Tablescape Thursday - Hugs and Kisses

X O X O

Welcome to Tablescape Thursday
hosted by the lovely Susan at
Between Naps on the Porch.
Thank you Susan for hosting, Thursday
is always something to look forward to.

Hosted by the lovely Susan at Between Naps on the Porch.
Has anyone wondered why there are so many
Susans in blogland?
I am sharing a Valentine's Day Table.
Joy this is dedicated to you, because Kristi said you asked
why I haven't been showing any tablescapes lately.  The answer:
that darn work keeps getting in the way.  January is always
me hellish sort of month with year end W-2's and 1099's that
I am forced to get out....ugh!!!! and then
February is catch up for all I didn't get to in January.  Boo hoo, poor me.

So to show the love I am sharing my sweetheart
(for 4) hugs and kisses table.
It shall have sparkles and pink.  Maybe a few hearts thrown in for sport.
.
and tulips...I am in love with tulips

If you look close, the apothecary is filled with conversation hearts...non-edible...but conversation hearts just the same.

I am pondering...this post is a pondering post....I have decided I would like a blog name...maybe something like...Blondie ... she always has something fun to say ...but alas I am not blond, let me think............perhaps Gollum... not quite sure about that one either ...
because alas I am a Kelley not Gollum.  

Here is a birds eye view...
Maybe Cuisine Kathleen...but my food doesn't look nearly as pretty
as hers does...
We have our local favorites...
A Sweet Life, Rush Hour, Life in the Hass House,
The Way we Are.... but no, not for me...

I think I will have to be satisfied with existing name, but it is
always fun to check out the other blogs and dream.
Hugs?




Red and pink hearts fill this apothecary jar




Each placesetting has a hug and a kiss...

Look closely, I think someone is blowing kisses



 Some sparkle



Pink dishes from TPT



Smooch on my wedding crystal



a few more conversation hearts




 The napkin holders are my mom's, she
took them out to share with me for this table.
Aren't the little bows cute?




 Here they are again


A view from above




Please Be Mine?




Thanks for coming by

and I hope everyone had a very romantic Valentine's Day




with the one they love





Oh, I think the delivery man is here with a special delivery....I think flowers



I better go check so hop back over to Susan's for more tablescape fun.

Happy Valentine's Day!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails