Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine Weekend

Sushi Saturday

On Saturday I used my beautiful tulips (from the hubster)
for my appetizer and dessert area.
 Frank and Laurie joined us for appetizers and beverages before we went for Sushi.

I made some chocolate dipped strawberries in honor of Valentine's Day.

So with a little bit of him


and a little bit of her

and alot of him we had a blast



Before we went to dinner though, Laurie showed us her new camera.
Guess what? It is our camera...except the newest model.
Frank had some old lenses that he brought over to show me.
Look at poor mom with her black eye.  I promise
I didn't do it....the cataract surgeon did. I actually
think he was quite proud of it.




Frank pulled out a bunch of lenses and I was particularly interested in this lense that fit on my camera. This is what it did. 
It is called
a sunburst and I can't wait to play with it.  He left it for me to borrow.

Is that not the coolest thing?

So off we went for a very enjoyable evening of sushi...
Until Sunday.
Related Posts with Thumbnails