Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Outdoor Wednesday - A Stroll through the Park

Welcome to Oudoor Wednesday...
hosted by the lovely Susan at
A Southern Daydreamer

I took a stroll through the park on Sunday. I was in a rather adventurous mood. My first thought was, why stay close to home when I could adventure to a galaxy far far away?  
So I spotted a space ship that was ready to take off, and off to space I went. 




When I got back to the park I decided I should stop and smell
the flowers....
I found a lovely row of cabbages ...



and some lovely cyclamen amidst butterfly wings


and the lovely blue skies...is that a castle in the background?
I think I may be going from adventure to fantasy...













































As I strolled further down the path I got very excited.  I was about to find some buried treasure because X always marks the spot



But alas... no buried treasure, only lovely hedges and flowers

Perhaps I should go to sea...
When you go to sea you almost always find buried treasure ...

Buy you always risk the chance of running into
something very scarey....



But one of my dreams has always been to travel to Never Never Land with Peter Pan...
What would I see there?

Perhaps pirates?







Or maybe Peter Pan himself... One can only dream...






 But eventually it was time to come home, and I didn't get near enough
outdoor photos...because I was having too much fun with
a princess I met along the way



and a second one...



Thanks for playing... now back to Susan's for
more Outdoor fun...
Related Posts with Thumbnails